Trails Adult Tennis Programs Spring 2020 - ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 SINCE MID MARCH.
Tuesdays 9 - 10.30 am LADIES 3.5-4.0 CLINIC
Tuesdays 5.30 - 7 pm MEN’S 4.0-5.0 SINGLES/DOUBLES
Wednesdays 9 - 10.30 am CARDIO TENNIS (level 3.5 and higher only)
Thursdays 9 - 10.30 am LADIES 3.5-4.0 CLINIC
Thursdays 9.30 - 11.30 am LADIES 3.5-4.0 ROUND ROBIN
Thursdays 5.30 - 7 pm MEN’S 4.0-5.0 SINGLES/DOUBLES
Fridays 10-11.30 am MASTERS TENNIS; 60 FT COURT; free to non-members
Saturdays 9.30 - 11 am MEN’S 4.0-5.0 DOUBLES
All programs subject to change. Advance signup is required for all events.
Trails Trailblazers Junior Tennis Program Spring 2020 - ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 SINCE MID MARCH.
- Group lessons for girls and boys ages 5 - 15 years; groups are formed by level of play as well as age
- All levels of play – beginners, intermediates, advanced, to high school and tournament players
- Upcoming session starts Monday, March 23 and will run through Friday, May 29, 2020 (10 weeks).
- Schedule for beginners and low intermediates (Trailblazers Tennis):
- red & orange balls: Tu and/or Thu 4 - 5.30 pm
- Session cost per player: $225 1x/week; $405 first player 2x/week. 10% discount off stated price for siblings. Fees prorated for late starters.
- Group sizes no larger than 5-6 juniors per court and often much less
- Children 10 years or younger will learn the “10 & Under Tennis” method: shorter rackets, softer balls, smaller courts, lower nets, more match play; coaches use red, orange, or green tennis balls
- Session cost per player: $405 2x/week. 10% discount off stated price for siblings. Fees prorated for late starters.
- Cost per player: $20/week
- All instructors are USPTA, PTR, USTA, or DTB (German Tennis Federation) certified and insured
- No special equipment needed, just bring sneakers; racquets can be borrowed free
- pro-rated fees for later entries; drop-in rate is $25/class/child; first try-out lesson for new kids is FREE
- Junior Membership ($32/month) is INCLUDED for kids in our group lesson programs
- NO long-term commitments
- NO registration fee
- Private lessons available upon request
All programs subject to change.